|Use Time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Tooltip||Casts a controllable rainbow|
- When cast, the orb changes color in a spectrum similar to a rainbow, which in turn is a reference to the name.
- If used at the bottom of the world and moved upward, at a certain area the projectile will disappear. (Glitch)
- The Rainbow Rod has the highest amount of magic damage on single impact than any other spell.
- The Rainbow Rod is an excellent PvP (Player versus Player) weapon (This can be easily concluded from its Damage-vs-mana ratio and fire speed, especially when reforged with the Mythical prefix).
- The Rainbow Rod is controlled with the cursor.
- The Rainbow Rod can be boosted to do up to and over 110 damage (Normal Hit) or even 190 damage (Critical Hit).
- Unless underground or it is nighttime, the player may not see the projectile change colors.
Maximum Damage StrategyEdit
To gain the maximum possible damage output with the Rainbow Rod, a player would have employ these tactics:
- A Rainbow Rod reforged to Ruthless
- Four generic Accessories, reforged to Menacing. (Recommended for maximum mobility, defense and offense bonuses would be Wings, Titan Glove, Cloud in a Balloon, Spectre Boots)
- Sorcerer Emblem, Reforged to Menacing
- A Mythril Hood (For the Damage Bonus)
- An Adamantite Breastplate (Same reason as above)
- Hallowed Greaves (Same reason again)
- The Magic Power, Clairvoyance, and Well Fed buffs.
These tactics would allow the Rainbow Rod to deal a total of around 124 damage per hit on normal hits. Mana Regeneration Potions are also recommended, due to allowing much faster mana regeneration.
- Added to the game.
|Flower of Fire||Magic Missile||Water Bolt||Aqua Scepter||Space Gun|
|Vilethorn||Dirt Rod||Starfury||Flamelash||Orb of Light|